Pages

12.23.2010

Favorite Quotes from Songs

I was going through my songs in my iTunes and I noticed that I have quite a few favorite quotes that come from those songs. I'm sure I have more favorites than the ones listed below, but I can't think of anymore at the moment, or I haven't recently heard them. Stay tuned in case I add more.

1. "Your faith in me brings me to tears, even after all these years."
-Nelly Furtado "I'm Like a Bird"

2. "Living is easy with eyes closed."
-The Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever"

3. "If you love me, won't you let me know?"
-Coldplay "Violet Hill"

4. "Love is kind when the world is cold, Love stays strong when the fight gets old, Love is a shoulder to lean on, Love is you."
-Chrisette Michele "Love is You"

5. "There has been no one brighter than you, I can't deny these things that I do, Feels like the world is at stake 'cause I have been waiting, I have been waiting for you."
-Seal "Waiting for You"

6. "Say what you want to satisfy yourself, But you only want what everybody else thinks you should want."
-MIKA "Grace Kelly"

7. "And, in the end, we lie awake and we dream of making our escape."
-Coldplay "Death and All His Friends"

~JPB

No comments:

Post a Comment