Pages

2.01.2011

Snow Day!

Today, for the first time in a long time, the university closed down the school and cancelled classes...for two days straight! I, along with some friends, actually went outside to measure the snow and it was at least 10 in. Right now it's probably around 12in and I'm definitely not making any plans to step outside of this building for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, today is the first day of February!
The month of love <3,
Black history month,
My birthday month =),
and one month closer to spring!
(warmer temperatures, ftw!)

For those of you in the Midwest that are caught in the blizzard like me, Stay Safe, Stay Warm, and Stay Inside!

~JPB

3 comments:

  1. and valentines dayyyy!!!

    Don;'t forget that hahaha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah blizzards.. bane of my existence! Follow eachother? I'm following you and love your blog! x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete